Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Apple Picking Birthday Invitation

My little girl turns 4 today! It pretty exciting for us. Lots of new things like school and car booster seats. She's going to be pretty excited today when I pick her up from school and she won't have a car seat anymore. It's the little things that make us happy around here : )

So for the second year now Hannah is having an apple picking party for her birthday. Last year I choose apple picking cause what the hey, kill two birds with one stone, she wanted a party and I needed to apple pick. This year she asked for it. I'm happy she did. It's so much fun to do with friends and family and most u-pick orchards our happy to let you picnic.

This year I put together this apple picking invitation which was a bit labor intensive but well worth it I think. I used the Cricut again. The apple tree is from the Create a Critter 2 cartridge and the frame is from the When I Was a Kid cartridge. All of the paper is from a 12"x12" multipack from Target. The card base is 6"x 6". I used two fonts, Cinnamon cake for the title & Apple cider daydreams for all the sub text, Appropriately named don't you think! These fonts can be found free on the internet if you don't already have them on your computer.

Below is a link to the Cricut Craftroom File if you are interested in making your own. You will have to own the Cricut cartridges to enable you to cut though.
Cricut Craftroom File (CCR)

Thanks for stopping by the nest!
Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment