Day 3 went really smooth. It helps that I used the Gathered Pocket Shorts that I have made several times and the Riley Blake fabric that I have sewn my last couple projects with. I have to say I really love both. The fabric, of course, is about the best you can get (without braking the bank) and the shorts pattern I drafted has worked out very well.
When I drafted the Gathered Pocket Shorts pattern I specifically wanted shorts that had better coverage on Hannah's bottom. I was getting very annoyed with shorts that I would slid down the minute she bent down or squatted. As you can see in the photo above my pattern solved that problem.
When she stands up after squatting they still sit just right on her waist.
I love the detail of the pockets although I don't know how functional they are. Hannah has not yet discovered the fun of pockets.
The pattern is currently only in a size 2T. I am considering making this pattern in more sizes. Leave me a comment to let me know if this is something you would like me to do.
Thanks for stopping by the nest!