Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Kids Clothing Week Challange - Day 2

Day 2 complete. My one completed item for the day is the ruffled bloomer pants. The free pattern & tutorial is from Modest Maven
I found the fabric, which has almost a denim look to it, in the remnants bin. However this particular location does not do a very good job including fabric information with their remnants so I am not sure exactly what it is. I love it though, it washes well and does not appear to wrinkle much. This pattern was fun to put together. I think they came out very cute. Only concern is they are little big. Which is a good thing I think. She will probably get more than one season out of them. I just need to take in the elastic a bit for now. Next summer they will probably fit perfectly as capris.
I also made some progress with her spring coat which I hope to complete tomorrow. 
Good night!
Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment